Quality time is something that families and friends cherish. The right vehicle makes the time spent even more special. That's just one reason we offer the 2015 Subaru Outback in NJ.
We want you to have as much fun with your vehicle as possible and what better way to do so than going for a drive. You could just take a ride yourself to escape the world or bring your family and friends along for an adventure.
Where can the new Subaru Outback go? Let's take a look...
Maybe you'll encountered a bison like that one. Perhaps you'll see another animal or a natural wonder of interest. You can stay inside your Outback or you could venture out on foot.
Woodstock is only about a hour and a half from our 2015 Subaru Outback dealership in Bergen County NJ, so you can easily make a day trip out of it. If you have another hotspot that might be a bit off the beaten path, then this wagon can take you there.
September 27 is Fee-Free Day at National Parks
If you're curious about exploring new places, then take advantage of complimentary access to parks around the country, thanks to the National Park Foundation. Here are some parks in the Bergen County area:
- Morristown National Historic Park
- Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park in West Orange
Useful Features For Your Adventure
The 2015 Subaru Outback is a great choice for road trippers since there are so many technologies available that can make your next getaway even better.
- Voice-Activated GPS Navigation for giving you the best route to your destination with live traffic updates via XM NavTraffic®
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology for minimizing the chances of a collision in a strange area (or even your own backyard, since nobody wants to get into an accident)
- Rear-Vision Camera that lets you see what you normally can't (you never know what obstacles you'll encounter during your trip)
- Subaru STARLINKTM Infotainment System that makes the journey much more fun with access to streaming audio and much more
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with X-MODETM that lets you take the Outback off road on most any terrain
Whether you go off road or stay on the pavement, the 2015 Subaru Outback can take you where you want to go while keeping everyone coming along safe. You don't get named an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ for nothing.
If you want to learn more about the 2015 Subaru Outback or schedule a test drive, please contact our team at 888-703-9912 and we'll answer any questions you have.